Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally i can forget HIM!!!

after 8 years i keep his name in my heart,
i keep his pictures in my heart,
i keep our memories deep in my heart,
only now i can fully forget HIM!!!

how i can fully forget HIM???

well thanks to fathie,my friends..
for telling me his true color..
maybe its a little bit late,but i don't blame her because she doesn't know my feeling towards him..
before this, i heard so many bad things about him but yeah i'm not listening..(almaklumlh,mse 2 still ad feelin kt die)
but i REALLY EXCITED to tell all of you that I FULLY FORGET ABOUT HIM!!!!

i knew,i had wasted my time,my energy,my tears for this eight years..
so i'm NOT GONNA do such STUPID things anymore!
NOT ANYMORE!
yeah he might had gave me such a great sweet memories to keep but he also had gave a great bitter and sour memories to me too that i would never forget!!!
it hurts me a lot and i will never ever forget about it!! you got it??


and now,
this is the time for me to starting new........................................................................................................

right now,my heart only belongs to ALLAH S.W.T, RASULLAH S.A.W, MY PARENT,MYSELF, AND MY FAMILY!


so if there a guy out there wants to me to write his name in my heart, he must accept that he is the number six that are important in my life!
sorry to say,but i realize now that a love from a guy is not important as ALLAH,RASULLULAH,MY PARENT,MYSELF and MY FAMILY!!! (*_+)

No comments: