Monday, November 22, 2010

A day at Institut Jantung Negara (IJN)!

today i really tired..
i wake up at 5 a.m.
do the household and taking care of my cats and kittens
and only then i take bath,pray and get ready to go IJN...
all four of us (mom,dad, me and lil sis) going to IJN..
the reason why we are going there is because my dad had appointment which is to decide whether he need to do another heart operation or not..

We reach there at 7.30 a.m something...
then, my dad had to register first because this is his first time and then do the ERT..
its finished on 9.00 a.m. (if i not mistake) but we have to wait until 2.00 p.m for another process which is scan the heart..only then, my dad will meet the doctor...

Meanwhile, we decided to go around somewhere to have our breakfast including our lunch (2 in 1 okay!)
then we found KFC Restaurant , so we decided to have our breakfast and lunch there..
Then, we went back to IJN and get rest at sitting area..
My dad had get massage from automatic massage machine for 30 minutes which mean to RM10!
and finally my dad do the scanning thing and met the doctor..
at 4 p.m, we going back to our home sweet home...

Thanks to God, my dad does not has to another operation because the medical examination had proof that he is getting better now..Alhamdulilah...
While waiting for my dad at sitting area, I've get known a 'makcik that had to do the operation on tomorrow and also a nine years old child (boy) that also need to operate on tomorrow..he had suffer the heart problem since he was one years old!
I so sad and sympathy to both of them and everyone that faced the heart problem...and at the same time, I pray that Allah will help them and save their life..Amin...
May Allah always give us health to continue our life in this world..Amin...
Insyaallah...

No comments: