Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Salam Aidil Adha!

to all of you, Salam Aidil Adha..

actually, I was busy preparing the Rendang for tomorrow..that lead me to forget to wish my friends through sms or fb..
luckily, one of my friend, nor aliff had wish me via sms...his sms reminds me to wish Aidiladha to all my friends..
thanks to him...

ok. for this eid, my mom had cooked rendang (dah jadi kebiasaan bler raya!) but the different is, for this eid, she had made Rendang Itik!
it was her first time made rendang itik..fortunately, it is tasteful.. so delicious!
if you don't believe me, then give it a try!
i can guarantee that you will like it!
nyum nyum nyum (+_*)

owh ye. if you notice, i already change the music background.. i pick this song because i think it is suitable for the meaning of Aidiladha..i'm sorry for not providing the lyrics in this post, maybe later..InsyaAllah..

ok thats all i want to share for today..again, Salam Aidiladha....and Selamat Menjalani dan Menghayati Ibadah Korban!

Assalammualaikum..

No comments: