Saturday, November 20, 2010

poem from mixed songs!


Uh uh oh oh oh
Uh uh oh oh oh
Hey man.
Tell me what were you thinking
What the hell were you saying?
Oh come on now,
Stop! and think about it.
Hey now,
maybe you should just listen,
maybe you should stop talking for a second.
Shut up, listen to me. (alone-avril)

Oh, and the awards for the best liar goes to you
For making me believe that you could be faithful to me
Let‘s hear your speech out
How about a round of applause
A standin’ ovation. (take a bow- rihanna)

So tell me how it feels when you fake it
You nearly ought to hang around
And even if there's nothing left to do
Yea, go on
Let me see you act like the king of truth
Yea, be strong
I'm gonna leave it up to you (orianthi-bad news)

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,
But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,
But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie.
I love the way you lie. (rihanna-love the way you lie)

You made it so easy to fall I had no fear at all
I saw you beside me you never saw me there at all
I promised you all this
I made plans thinking this was it
But never imagined
I'd find you and lose myself instead
I just never pictured it would end. (believe-orianthi)

No comments: