Friday, December 31, 2010

me and you.

years ago, we were together..
but its not long last so we took different road.
but we still be friends until NOW.
and now, you have her by your side.
me? still has no one.but yeah, it won't bother me.
i knew that you know the only reason i text you because i'm bored cause you did the same thing too.
there is no love between us.
and i'm pretty sure that we both knew it clearly.
but still, we keep doing that.
you used me,and i used you.
don't know when this 'game' will over or will this 'game' never get over?
huh.

tell you what.
if you still want to play and still hold the role of 'main actor' , 
then you must know that i will keep continue to play as 'the main actress'..

but let me let you know something.
I WILL STOP PLAYING THIS GAME WHEN I HAVE HIM BY MY SIDE!
this is one thing for sure.

when i found someone that really really really love me and i love him too, then i will ONLY LOOK AT HIM! not you,not other guys out there.
but i promise you one more thing,
you will always be my friend just like my other ordinary friends..NOT MORE THAN THAT.

No comments: