Sunday, February 20, 2011

Take Care and Thanks Everyone!

Happy Sunday everyone.
Just to remind all of you to take a good care of yourself since the weather is too hot and you might get fever,like me. 
So do drink a lot of water and please don't put ice in your drink and don't eat a lot of ice-cream. 
I know the weather is hot, but if you do that you will end up with flu,etc... 
I just recover from fever, but still get headache.Alhamdulilah. 
Oh yeah, thanks a lot to cik lydia and cik ila for send me to the clinic and send me home.
Also, thanks to my housemates for caring about me! 
Thanks min for made me 'air asam jawa'. ^_^  
Not forgotten,thanks to my all classmates especially to zana and una for text me.
Thanks everyone for care about me! really appreciate it. (+_*)


Thank you Allah for give me such nice friends around me. I've received so many loves in this world and i'm so grateful for that. ALHAMDULILAH.

No comments: